Careers at Dilworth Quality Homes
Construction Labourer – Carpenter
Dilworth Quality Homes is a family-run company that has been building new homes in Kelowna and the Okanagan for over 25 years. With roots as custom home builder in Kelowna we have evolved into an Okanagan Valley wide developer who is committed to building communities one home at a time. Dilworth embraces a family-oriented culture and values working together through excellence to provide its customers with the highest quality homes.
We are currently seeking a skilled Carpenter to join our team. We are offering steady work & increasing wages with increased responsibility, with an award winning builder in the Okanagan.
- At least 2-3 years of millwork and carpentry experience; creating & installing
- Current carpenter’s certificate
- Experience with residential and commercial projects
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Occupational First Aid ticket – level 1
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Assist with site excavation, ground support, and clean-up
- Read and interpret sketches, blueprints, and drawings
- Determine specifications and calculate requirements of wood:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood and wood products to build custom cabinetry, moldings, shelving, panels etc.
- Fit and install custom cabinetry and other finished wood products
- Build and install framing for dropped ceilings, counters, indirect lighting, display cases
- Set up & operate hand and power tools
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of our team, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
If you would like to be a part of our team please fill out the form and upload your cover letter and resume.
Or mail your cover letter and resume to Dilworth Quality Homes Inc. Attention: Human Resources Manager 907 Ethel Street Kelowna, BC V1Y 2W1.
While we greatly appreciate all submissions, regretfully only those selected for interviews will be contacted.